If you’ve got any unused items laying around the house – anything from old clothes to grandma’s antique furniture, then you can try to sell them on auctions sites like eBay.
I’m sure you’ve heard the saying, “One man’s trash is another man’s treasure”, well it could be possible to earn a good amount of money just by doing a little cleaning and uncluttering around the home.
People often find it hard to declutter their home because we see the items we don’t need and remember how much cash it cost us to get. Selling these things can bring back some of the money – money you can then put towards other items you really want.
In order for you to sell your unused items, here are some steps you can take:
* Setup a Paypal account if you don’t already have one so that you can receive payments quickly.
* Look around your home and find things that are not being used that you could sell. If you have other family or friends with unwanted stuff laying around see if you can sell it for them for a cut of the profits.
* Look up each item’s used sale value. You should look at sites such as Craigslist, Amazon and eBay to see how much people are selling similar items for. Make a note of how much they’re asking for, what the closing price was and what condition the item being sold was in.
* List your items for sale based on the research you did in the previous step.
Here are some additional useful places to list your unused items for sale online:
1. Facebook: Before putting your items up for sale on auction sites, you might want to first try putting them up on Facebook. I’ve seen many of my friends buy and sell old stuff to their network of friends with great success. The benefit of using this method is that it’s free to list your items and you’ll only have to deal with people that you know and trust.
2. NextWorth: NextWorth is an electronics trade-in and recycling service. Users of the service exchange used electronics for cash or discounts on newer models. This site has become one of the best-known online marketplaces for used electronics. This site gives you the option to either ship your items in to NextWorth or trade them in at any Target near you for store credit.
3. Gift Card Granny: Gift Card Granny is a gift card exchange site that connects buyers and sellers of discounted gift cards. We all have a bunch of old gift cards left of from holidays and birthdays. According to Gift Card Granny, you can sell them for up to 93 percent of their value which is a seriously great deal.
How much money can I make out of selling unused items?
* The amount you make will depend on what you’re selling and how many items you’ve got for sale. You can make anywhere from a few dollars to thousands of dollars selling your unused items.
You can also, of course, do whatever you would like per day and then mix and match with another suggestion from my ebook “100 Ways To Make $100 A Day Online”.
It’s the most comprehensive ‘work from home’ guide ever created and provides you with dozens of legitimate ways to start earning money online starting today.
You can download your copy here:
Things like: good schools, ecology, the cost of living, peaceful neighborhoods are really substantial. Sure, our health is more considerable. Fortunately, there are companies that sell discount medicaments to patients who need them at low costs. Typically, both men and women are afflicted by sexual health problems. Matters like “http://rootinfonline.com/cialis-for-daily-use.html” or “cialis for daily use” are very popular now. Did you ever heard about “cialis daily“? If you have any concerns about “daily cialis“, check with your health care professional before taking the drug. Most patients perhaps sure the effectiveness of Viagra is well documented. One way to improve sexual dysfunction is to make few dolly lifestyle changes, another is medication. You can prevent the incidence of sexual disorders by having a healthy lifestyle. The sex therapist have to decide which dosage is most appropriate. If the medicament is used as needed, you are not likely to be on a dosing schedule.